Mariner of the Seas Cruise Review to U.S. - Pacific, Northwest

Sail Date: May 01, 2009

for GUYS, if you ever want to break up with your spouse/girlfriend then this is a perfect place to bring her. I guarantee this will work. Customer service was horrible, trying to get them to do something for you was like pulling teeth. Food was disturbing, I was craving for a BIG MAC to say the least. We suffered 7 days on the ship with the same crappy food everyday. Guest Service staff was also very unfriendly and rude. It was impossible to understand what the captain was saying on the intercom (what happens if there's an emergency).

Recommends Mariner of the Seas? No.

Diner's food and cafeteria food, both were horrific. RCCL has much to learn from Carnival when it comes to food. They ran out of Fruits, No chocolate milk available unless asked and was also told "NO MORE" only on Day-5 they started to bring them out and said it was "COMPLIMENTARY" from RCCL's captain. We're talking about a CHOCOLATE MILK here folks...
**CARVER was struggling to carve his palm size piece of roast beef. Can you imagine have to chew them with your own teeth? enough said.
Restroom was smelly "I can't really be specific due to restrictions on this website", but it was NASTY.
Customer service staff, guest relation staff, stater room staff were rude and unattentive, unlike Carnival, no greeting, no eye contacts. At times, I thought the ship was taken over by Somali Pirates. I was so frighten.
Out of all activities and shows, the only one was worth attending was ICE Skating show.