Was given false information by Royal Caribbean booking agent

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas
Helpful Vote: 1

Majesty of the Seas

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)

Sail Date: July 31, 2017

Ship: Majesty of the Seas

Review Summary

There was a group of 8 of us. This was our first cruise. The staff on board was great. The ship was not what I expected was given false information by 3 different rc booking agents. We are booking another but will be with carnival this time I think. We might give rc another shot. I did enjoy the entertainment on this ship. The food in dining room was great.

Embarkation

It was fine. Smooth and easy.

Ship Experiences

The main dining area was really good. The buffets were just ok. The pizza was good.

The love and marriage show was so funny. Of course had a lot to do with the contestants.

It was very old and layout was not well designed. I was told by a booking agent from royal Caribbean 3 different times the ship had under went a multi million renovation in 2016. This statement is completely false. My cousin room ac never worked well and my sons ac froze up and made awful noise all night long.

6575 ac froze up and 6576 ac did not work well. My cabin 6579 was clean and ac worked great. It was small but that was to be expected.

IT WAS NOT REMODELED! The staff was nice except a couple of bartenders are a little rude. But the are over worked at night also. I will not go on this boat again. I don't know if I will give Royal Caribbean my business again due to the false information I was given. We travel several times a year and we will try a cruise again but may try carnival this time.

Ports Of Call

Port Canaveral, Florida

Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)

Loved this island and liked that our drink passes worked here.

We went on a snorkel tour with a local. Cash money he was the best. He made the tour fun and gave us a tour of the whole island. If you go to this port definitely go on his tour. We have been on probably 15 to 20 snorkel tours and by far this was the best. He only charged 5O.00 and gave us drinks and crackers to feed fish.

Disembarkation