Amazing!!!

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Majesty of the Seas

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)

Sail Date: June 05, 2017

Ship: Majesty of the Seas

Review Summary

This was mine and my husband's first cruise, and it was amazing!!! The staff was so helpful,caring, and informative. The dining experiences were outta this world!!! We rode jet skis at Cococay, and the Dolphin encounter at Nassau,  the only negative thing I could say is there wasn't enough time to do much site  seeing at Nassau cause our excursion was at 12:30. ...other than that every thing was PERFECT!!!!!

Ship Experiences

Absolutely amazing!!!!!

I was actually shocked that the room was as big as it was, cause soooooo many people had me thinking it was like going camping in a camper (I'm not a size 6) and it was plenty comfy for my husband and I. My ONLY complaint about the room is the air conditioner was HORRIBLE!!!! We woke up each night sweating!!! They FINALLY got us a fan after 2 nights of sweating. Other than that, it was awesome!!!

I have to say that I'm a big sleeper, and I wanted to sleep, but sooooo glad I didn't because all the shows, were a BLAST!!!! Make sure that on your first day you make an apt at the spa to get an awesome experience on your day of sailing home!!! Check out all the shows, they were fun!!!!

Ports Of Call

Port Canaveral, Florida

Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)

Traveler Photos

Cruising It was their 42nd anniversary The final show Kissing at sea Enjoying the cruise