Loved my cruise!!

Bahamas

Sail Date: May 19, 2017

Ship: Majesty of the Seas

Review Summary

I was so afraid to go on my cruise as a first timer but once I reached the port I felt less nervous right away. The port staff was friendly and they even made jokes to ease my mind of any fear. Once I got on the ship I was greeted with friendly faces and was able to meet the sweetest room attendant, Cyruss. He was super sweet and anytime we left and came back to the room he'd smile and greet us by name. It made me feel so important to him to know he took the time to address me by name and not simply as ma'am. Food was AMAZING! I was in Starlight and had the pleasure of having I Made as my head waiter and Alvin as my assistant waiter. They also would great us by name and made us feel so special. They both went above and beyond to make sure we were comfortable and had enough of the foods we really enjoyed. I want to thank all the cooking staff. Everything was so great! My favorite part of the trip was Coco Cay!! So beautiful!!! It was like our own piece of paradise. I never wanted to leave and wish we could have had more time there. I loved the Bahamas and will book again soon. It was my pleasure to be apart of this wonderful cruise.

Ship Experiences

Yummy! And I Made and Alvin were exceptional!

Bingo was fun! My sister won along with 2 others so Bingo Ben uped the $300 prize to 500 so they'd get more money.

Loved our room attendant Cyruss

Great but cabins could use some updates.

Cyruss cleaned well but I think since its older it just has some wear that is beyond him cleaning... My sis and I shared a room and I hated how the t.v. was above our heads so we would have to go to the end of the bed to watch t.v. Also the bed was very uncomfortable since it was two beds put together made to look like a queen bed... It got so uncomfortable that my sister wanted to try the pull down bunk the last night but was greeted with filthy bedding. We didn't report it since it was so late. She just slept back with me.

It's a smaller, older ship... It was an inexpensive cruise so everything may not be perfect but the staff will make you feel AMAZING. Do NOT stay in the room. Go out and have fun... They have tons of activities throughout the day. Have fun!

Ports Of Call

Port Canaveral, Florida

Friendly staff

Nassau, Bahamas Did not visit port

Vendors may seem pushy but remember this is how they earn their money. A polite no thanks is all it takes. Beautiful place and wonderful people.

Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)

10 out of 10!!! I loved it here!! Beautiful island and since it's private it is not overcrowded.

Traveler Photos