Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

best first Cruise ever

Sail Date: August 29, 2016

Our favorite part of the cruise was the activities at the Pool and  of course when we docked at Nassau. The staff were all so informative and friendly. Especially my server and server assistant. Oh and I can't forget my room attendant. OMG they made my experience everything!!!!!!!! Definitely crusing with Royal Caribbean again.

Cabin / Stateroom Our cabin was microscopic but I feel the size just made us closer . Our attendant made our room super comfortable for us 🙂
If I had to complain about anything it would be that the ship was a little outdated.
The drink package is expensive
Port Canaveral, Florida
Super far from airport
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
It wasn't bad