best first Cruise ever

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: August 29, 2016
Ship: Majesty of the Seas

Our favorite part of the cruise was the activities at the Pool and  of course when we docked at Nassau. The staff were all so informative and friendly. Especially my server and server assistant. Oh and I can't forget my room attendant. OMG they made my experience everything!!!!!!!! Definitely crusing with Royal Caribbean again.

The drink package is expensive

If I had to complain about anything it would be that the ship was a little outdated.

Our cabin was microscopic but I feel the size just made us closer . Our attendant made our room super comfortable for us 🙂
Super far from airport