Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Contributor Level: Third Mate

First time cruising was a success for great memories!

Sail Date: August 22, 2016

We cruised the Majesty of the Seas Aug 22-26 and went to Nassau and Coco Cay. It was very enjoyable. The ship crew were all so nice and attentive and the entertainment aboard was plenty. I enjoyed the excursions I was able to go on and I enjoyed the food and drinks. Nassau was cool to see and Coco Cay was a beautiful relaxing retreat. All in all I would do it again!

It was small but it was efficient and there was a lot of cabinet space on the dresser/vanity and two shelves for space in the bathroom. The drawers were plenty. The outlet was in an inconvenient place but we're grateful they have one. The unobstructed ocean view picture window was priceless.

Go to the Chorus Line every night to enjoy the entertainment. It was only nights 3 and 4 that we realized how fun it was in there.