Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

1st time cruiser

Sail Date: July 04, 2016

Room Type: Suite

This was my first cruise and I must say after reading many reviews on the ship I did not think I would enjoy it as much as I did.  The staff went above and beyond and our waiter Kenneth was exceptional.  Although the ship was smaller than I expected for a first time cruise I had a fabulous time we have already booked our next cruise on Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas I can't wait.

Our waiter Kenneth went above and beyond always knew what we wanted to drink and had it waiting for us.