Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Reviewing my first cruise!

Sail Date: July 18, 2016

This was my first cruise and the start of it was very confusing because my wife and I was on our honeymoon and we didn't know what was going on. until we asked. Cruise line was great only I didn't like was when I got a bill on the 3 day and went to go pay it the bill jumped over 100 bucks and no one could tell me why. Note on day 2 and 3 we were off the boat with our cards for the room so we can get back on the boat. Cruise was fun I know some things for my next cruise and how we can enjoy it the whole time until waiting til half way tho the trip.

Steven was great! He was the one that helped us the most and went above what his job was. I do have photos of our room but they are on my phone. Stay in rooms that Steven has you will be very happy.

on day 1 ask about what all you can and cant do they will help you find answers