Jetski excursion

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: June 10, 2016
Ship: Majesty of the Seas

Bad experienced, won't do it again. Excursion crew not friendly and not paying attention to the customers. Paid almost $200 + and my daughter was not able to drive the jetski. Not highly recommended with friends and family. We are party of 12 and not satisfied with our 3 nights cruise. The manager only gave me $10 discount for the locker. Nervous

Excursion crew is very misleading. Book for jetski but printed me with Snorkeling receipts. She doest pay attention to the customer/guest. We bought the tickets anyway to avoid Hassel and book for afternoon jetski 130pm. My daughter wanted to drive and she is 20 yes with Florida drivers license. She asked for the driver license and told my daughter to bring the sail pass on.
that day. My daughter was not allowed to drive on the Jetski because she did not bring her driver license. And there is no way for us to back to the ship since we had Snorkeling in the morning ended at 12 noon. Very frustrating experienced although my daughter really wanted to Jetski and me the driver just to end the day. I paid $133 for my daughter to Jetski and they ruined the experienced. June 10, 2016 afternoon at the excursion deck.

Bad experienced the the Jetski crew. Did not allow my daughter to drive when in fact I bought the excursion for her. Misleading, was told to bring sail pass only. Not happy and ruined our half day stay.