Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

The Sloop John B

Sail Date: January 22, 2016

The weather was terrible which is not their fault but when the excursion to Coco Cay was cancelled they had no plan B. We spent a day at sea wandering around the ship with nothng to do.The food in the Windjammer (buffet) was terrible; 7:05 ordered a mushroom and pepper omelet, they didn't have mushrooms nor peppers (they had them at lunch, must have been air-lifted in) 7:25 asked where my omelet was; told me they are making it now, ask your waiter to bring it to you, 7:30 Asked waiter where my omelet was he said ask at the omelet station. Really? my order was the first one it took a half hour to arrive. The dinning room food was much better but not great but the service was slow even when not crowded.

The shows were awful. Nuff said!

It must have been the first cruise for this crew; they knew nothing. Didn't know what was happening nor where it was happening. Wandered around looking for the Captain's toast; never found it.

All day saturday I was singing "I wanna go home, please let me go home this is the worst trip I've ever been on."

Small! Had to separate the bed so one of us didn't have to climb over the other to get up. Bathroom had a smell of sewage, dark ring at the water line in toilet and a clogged drain in the sink. Other than that it was fine!
Miami, Florida
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
Never got there.
Nothing but shopping at tourist traps.

This ship has seen better days. Elevators took forever to arrive ( 1 was out of service and 2 were reserved for crew) and often had no room to get on. Carpets were faded and looked wet all of the time. Drains around the pool were clogged leaving standing water on the deck.. more to follow