Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: January 22, 2016

overall we had a WONDERFUL time. i can honestly say, no matter how old the boat is, or how basic the food was.. the staff on the ship and all of the activities made for such a great experience. We were able to relax and do nothing but enjoy each other and everything the boat had to offer. I highly recommend a drink package and i am happy we decided to purchase that on the 1st day. we saved so much money doing this. I would definitely cruise again on this boat and others under the Royal Caribbean class of boats

Our cabin attendant BiBi was WONDERFUL, I wish we could have her every time. she remembered our names right away and left little surprises in our room each day which made our honeymoon great!
Miami, Florida
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
This island was closed due to the storm, so we spent a day at sea, I was mad for about an hour, then we went and enjoyed ourselves on the boat, it was all good after that!

Get to know the boat slowly, because each time will be a surprise. Like i never knew about the rock climbing wall until the last night of the cruise. I loved it. Really take time to relax every so often, so by the time the night activities start, you are energized and ready to party!