Mini Vacation

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 18, 2015
Ship: Majesty of the Seas

My family and I had a wonderful time on the cruise and will plan on going on different cruises to different locations in the future. I also want to explore the other ships. Overall best service and food I have ever had on vacation . Special Shout out to: Raj and his cleaning service team, Rooley exploration desk. Nereo and Idede dining service.& the breakfast staff. And an even bigger shout out to Justin Williams the travel agent who helped me book this cruise.

I loved the location of my cabin. I hated my mattress it was lopsided with a huge dent in the middle.

I was not able to participate in as many activities as I would have like to. I also was under the impression there was a water slide and more pools and Jacuzzi on board. I was also disappointed I was unable to to have access to an iron. Overall it was a great experiences.