Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Very Nice Ship / Staff

Sail Date: June 19, 2015

The destinations were amazing, Cococay was beautiful. We took an excursion at Nassau to Blue Lagoon Island, which is the prettiest beach I've ever seen in my life, hubs agreed too. We would LOVE to go back to Blue Lagoon. Worth EVERY penny of the excursion cost!!!

Not so impressed with the pool situation on the ship. The "no diaper/no potty trained" children was not enforced, at all. Coupled with many drunks who never left the pool to use the facilities...the pools were yellow after about 2 pm daily. Ew. One day, one entire pool was closed all day, as someone let their baby crap in it, so it was off access for everyone...If they could just enforce rules and make the bathroom(s) closer, perhaps people would use them. Who knows?

All around good time, though!

Cruise Photos

Miami, Florida
Miami is the dirtiest city I've ever visited, outside of Detroit, MI.
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
My favorite thing was the iguana's!
My favorite thing was the excursion to Blue Lagoon Island Beach. WOW!

Do the Blue Lagoon Island excursion. Fun for families or couples or groups! Breathtaking!!!

1 Comment