cruise review

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 10, 2015
Ship: Majesty of the Seas

I liked the staff very much, especially our waitress for dinner, Olivia..  Everyone was very attentive.  This was my first 'weekend' cruise and probably my last as after adding up all expenses, it actually cost the same as the week long cruises I have always taken prior to this.  I had an excellent time, though, and as said before, the staff was great, helpful.

no comment

bigger than we thought it would be, cleaned multiple times daily. Nice!

The evening shows are short. CocoCay is nice, and the plus is that the drink package transfers to the island!

fun scuba dive with a cool staff, Joel....
fun mini speed boat excursion! What a blast!!!