Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

cruise review

Sail Date: April 10, 2015

I liked the staff very much, especially our waitress for dinner, Olivia..  Everyone was very attentive.  This was my first 'weekend' cruise and probably my last as after adding up all expenses, it actually cost the same as the week long cruises I have always taken prior to this.  I had an excellent time, though, and as said before, the staff was great, helpful.

Children's Programs no comment
bigger than we thought it would be, cleaned multiple times daily. Nice!
Miami, Florida
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
fun scuba dive with a cool staff, Joel....
fun mini speed boat excursion! What a blast!!!

The evening shows are short. CocoCay is nice, and the plus is that the drink package transfers to the island!

1 Comment