Everything was perfect!

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 03, 2015

I loved that I didnt have to planb a thing. The room was always kept in prestine condition. The food was good, and all of the wait staff very friendly and helpful.This was the first time  I had ever been on a cruise, and I was pleasantly surprised. Our children were not sure they wanted to go on a cruise, as we are more the adventurer type of family. Well, they are also looking forward to the next cruise.

Everything was perfect.

Always came back to the room and it was pristine!
The snorkeling was really great! We had our own equipment as we like to snorkel, and the fish were swimming !
We rented scooters and toured the island. My husband and I have been here before and wanted to show our kids.