excellent

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 26, 2014
Ship: Majesty of the Seas

My overall review was great. The only complaint I could make is that the food was never hot. It came to the table warm to cold. I don't know how you warm your dishes but it needs to be improved. The food itself was very tasty and presented well. The entertainment was good, I enjoyed the shows. The dancing was fun, would like to see more dancing. The cabin crew was fantastic, the rooms were clean and kept very nicely. I enjoyed my cruise very much. Would do it again. Thank you for making my cruise a memorial experience.

the service was great, the crew kept the rooms very clean.

eat in the dining room, the food was great. I like the atmosphere, the waiters are excellent.

partying on the Lido deck while departing on our cruise was fun.
relaxing on the beach and swimming in the ocean was great fun, enjoyed myself emincely.
It was a Sunday and the shops opened late and closed early so we didn't get to shop long. Didn't go to Atlantis because I am not a gambler. The Aquarium is to expensive to see.