Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

First time!

Sail Date: May 30, 2014

This was my first cruise and I can say that I am hooked. This was a great ship. Everyone was extremely nice and took their job of making you happy and comfortable very serious. No complaints everything was as close to perfect as it could get. The rooms were a lot smaller than I thought but it was manageble. I will splurge for a suite next time I go for sure. The entertaiment was great. They had us dancing all night and the drinks from the bar were awesome. It's kind of sad to me that the crew have to work everyday for 9 months before they get time off. I'm still thinking about that, it's a little disturbing. When I cruise again I will take the same cruise so I can go back and tip a couple or three guys for help in making my first time great.

One section on 10 was leaking onto section 11
I had one thing that I didn't like but every thing else was great.
Small, but it was a cruise ship
Silvio Theodore Swart (housekeeping) I wish I was rich I would have left him $$$$ Ciprian (waiter) he was really great $$$$ I don't remember the name of the waiter who was serving the bread, but he was sweet. I was sea sick and he was concerned that I wasn't eating and he was going to bring me something, but I had a foot massage appointment and left before he returned. These 3 gave outstanding customer service. They are the reason I will be returning. Thanks so much guys
I didn't see evrything, but that will be for next time.
Tour of Nassau and snorkeling on Coco cay
Miami, Florida
Nothing much to say but boarding is neat.
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
I loved this island. To see the ship anchored in the ocean is an amazing sight. Those coco locos were crazy good. Snrokeling was great.
Beautiful island. Loved the tour and our driver was awesome. Will probably take the kids back to Atlantis.

Go some type of spa treatment before you leave the ship your body will appreciate it and the spa area is so quite and relaxing. I didn't get to see the show in the Chorus line but I heard it was awesome.