Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Nice travel.

Sail Date: September 23, 2011

This is my first cruise and i really loved it.

Pros: Confort.

Cons: Some prices were higher than expected.

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!

The shio was really nice and had enough facilities to make us enjoy a pleasant travel.
Really good. I want to thank specially to our waiter Daniel. I let him know that I had some allergies so he could recommended me what to eat without problems.
Really nice and clean. Joel Ocampo was the person in charge and he had very nice details. For instance, he left some animal figures with towels in bed each day, it was really nice.
Amazing. Of course there were some exceptions.
I enjoyed very much this stand up comediant whor really made me laugh. He was great.
The best was the Atantis Hotel which I only could see for a while because i consider it very expensive. So then to get a good day, I had to take a ride around the city and then shopping some souveniers.
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
I liked very much the island even when it rained but I guess its a nice place. Something we needed to know was the fact that there were stones at the shore so we had ti use some sandals to walk inside the water.
Don't Miss: The buffet was nice.