Nice travel.

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 23, 2011
Ship: Majesty of the Seas
This is my first cruise and i really loved it.

Really good. I want to thank specially to our waiter Daniel. I let him know that I had some allergies so he could recommended me what to eat without problems.

I enjoyed very much this stand up comediant whor really made me laugh. He was great.

Amazing. Of course there were some exceptions.

The shio was really nice and had enough facilities to make us enjoy a pleasant travel.

Really nice and clean. Joel Ocampo was the person in charge and he had very nice details. For instance, he left some animal figures with towels in bed each day, it was really nice.
The best was the Atantis Hotel which I only could see for a while because i consider it very expensive. So then to get a good day, I had to take a ride around the city and then shopping some souveniers.
I liked very much the island even when it rained but I guess its a nice place. Something we needed to know was the fact that there were stones at the shore so we had ti use some sandals to walk inside the water.
Don't Miss: The buffet was nice.

Pros: Confort.

Cons: Some prices were higher than expected.

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!