Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Majesty of the Seas spoiled me!!!

Sail Date: September 16, 2011

This was my first cruise and it SET THE BAR FOR EXCELLENCE! The staff, from the room attendant to the waiter to just overall others that passed by us, created such a wonderful ambiance that I felt so lucky to choose this cruise to celebrate my birthday on!

I had no complaints on how anything was done. I didn't even get to do everything that I had planned to do, but that just means I'll have to come back and do the rest!

Pros: The wonderful staff and activities

Cons: The late night pizza. Wasn't good at all

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!

Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
Other cruiselines itineraries should take a page from Cococay.
Don't Miss: Kayaking and Snorkeling package!
I did so much on the first day that my boyfriend and I just renting a scooter all day and went sightseeing. We saw everything on time. We didn't want to waste time on a boat tour. After we got back on the ship, we found out that we saw more than others who went with simple touring and shopping near the port. GET A MAP, SCOOTER, CAMERA, and go! It was safe, fun, and wonderful
Don't Miss: Beaches, Caves, Authentic food, and SCOOTERS