Great cruise

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 19, 2011
Ship: Majesty of the Seas
Loved the msjesty of the seas. The ship was wonderful. Everyone from my 73 year old mom to my 10 year old son was entertained. Lots of fun for everyone. It was a great intro to cruising for my kids. Next time a longer cruise will be in order.

Service provided was awesome. The food was so good my teenage son chose dining in the dining hall for an hour and a half over going to the teen center. The menu choices were wonderful.

The nightly entertainment was fun for the whole family.

My 10 year old was eager to go every night and play with his new friends. He had a blast and it was good to know that he was having fun and was safe.

Great staff

Thought the ship was wonderful. The ship was easy to get around and the layout was setup so you could learn the layout quickly.

The housekeeping staff went above and beyond to meet all of our needs. They addressed us by name and were constantly there if we needed anything.
I have been to a few cruise ship islands and think this is one of the best. Very well done. Lots of choices to spend the day. Great activities for all.
Don't Miss: My kids loved the aqua park.
Spent some time shopping and snorkeling.
Don't Miss: Had a great snorkel and sail excursion. The seahorse took us to an awesome reef and we had the chance to see a ton of fish. Great snorkeling.

Pros: Loved the food in the dining hall. The service was extrordinaire.

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!