Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

"Excellent Cruise" Royal Carribean

Sail Date: March 04, 2011

Majesty of the Sea-Royal Carribean was excellent. I can't wait to plan another voyage. I loved the atmosphere the entire time, that was just great to be around a crew that is always pleasant and very helpful.

Pros: Every Aspect of the Cruise

Cons: None

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!

Since all the women were in Church alot of the shops were closed! This was not a good look for the Island.
Don't Miss: Atlantis Hotel-Beautiful
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
Due to the high winds my husband and I were unable to enjoy the excurisons. Such as: Jet Skies, Boats!