"Excellent Cruise" Royal Carribean

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 04, 2011
Ship: Majesty of the Seas
Majesty of the Sea-Royal Carribean was excellent. I can't wait to plan another voyage. I loved the atmosphere the entire time, that was just great to be around a crew that is always pleasant and very helpful.

Since all the women were in Church alot of the shops were closed! This was not a good look for the Island.
Don't Miss: Atlantis Hotel-Beautiful
Due to the high winds my husband and I were unable to enjoy the excurisons. Such as: Jet Skies, Boats!

Pros: Every Aspect of the Cruise

Cons: None

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!