Great Ship

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 20, 2010
Ship: Majesty of the Seas
The ship was absolutely beautiful. I loved the lights and the elegant decor. The ship had almost 2700 people on board so the pool was always packed. I never was able to get in the pool because of the amount of people constantly in there. The frozen alcoholic beverages were priced well (Virgin Miami Vice $4). The staterooms were cleaned at least twice daily and the food was great. I was never hungry. The shows were really nice (hubby and I watched them from the comfort of our room). The ports of call were nice and I enjoyed the activities. My husband and I went snorkeling and kayaking, and rockclimbing on the ship.

Snorkeling was extremely fun but I wouldn't recommend kayaking unless you intend on working those arm muscles; it's a lot of work if you ask me, especially if the water is rough.
Don't Miss: Snorkeling!!!
Too much walking for my taste, but the Pirates of Nassau Museum is really nice. I thought it would be boring but it wasn't b/c it's not like a traditional museum.
Don't Miss: Diamonds International

Pros: The staff and decor was great

Cons: The pool was too small & elevators took forever

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!