Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

A great time cruising the Caribbean

Sail Date: June 04, 2010

This was not my first cruise but it was my boyfriends first one and boy did we have a great time. As soon as we got there we were already discussing our next cruise and it would be a longer one! The ship was clean, the service was excellent and their were plenty of activities for the both of us to enjoy together. The entertainment (especially the game shows) were a lot of fun! We definitely recommend this ship to people of all ages. It wasn't too huge where it was overwhelming but large enough to explore and get the cruise experience.

Pros: The customer service and the food!

Cons: We cannot think of anything..:)

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!

We were on the lower floor so the rooms were probably smaller that the higher ones, but it was cosy and comfortable. We were a couple so I loved being in that room with him;)
Something to do every 30 mins...we wanted to split in 2 to try everything..haha the Quest game show is highly recommended to adults over 21!
As Rachel Ray would say~ YUMO!! haha
So above and example was on captains night my dress stretched and I needed a safety pin STAT...I ran up to one employee who was selling roses and he immediately stopped what he was doing and took me down to the taylor room and fixed my dress at no cost to me. He helped me to take beautiful pictures while we were all dressed up. I will never forget that!
Very clean~ which is important to everyone! Layout made it very easy to explore and still learn your way around.
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
Great time, I felt so safe on the island because they were all RC employees. The food was great and the activities kept us busy all day.
Don't Miss: The water slide!!!!!!
It was nice if your into shopping. I really liked walking around and hanging out in the stores and bars!
Don't Miss: hard rock cafe! you et a free rum punch is you buy the shopping book!