Family Cruise

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 20, 2008
Ship: Majesty of the Seas
We sailed on The Majest of the Seas for a 4 day cruise to the Bahamas as a 40th birthday celebration for my sister. This was the 5th cruise for my husband and me but the first for my sister's family. They thoroughly enjoyed themselves but my husband and I were disappointed with the size and the upkeep of the ship. Both my mother and brother were less than impressed with the ship also.
We enjoyed the day at the beach at Cococay. The food was good but we notice that a lot of the paddleboat seats were breaking on people when they took them out.
We toured the Atlantis Resort because I had heard so much about it and wanted to check it out. Also, my husband and I had been to the Bahamas in the pass so tours of the city didn't interest us. My sister's family did the Segway tour of Nassau and loved it.

Pros: Johnny Rockets

Cons: Oldness of the ship and very small cabins

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? No.