First Cruising Experience

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 14, 2009
The ship was lovely. We actually didn't use many of the areas, but what we did use was nice. One irritating factor was that the drinks were REALLY strong. They were effective for getting tipsy, but the trip there wasn't very enjoyable... kinda like what I imagine drinking rubbing alcohol might be like. Other than that though, it was a really nice experience.

We only dined in the Windjammer Cafe, which was casual and buffet style for every meal. The food was good... nothing exceptional, but yummy nonetheless.

Every question was answered, and every need was served. Fantastic. Everyone was happy and helpful.

The ship was very clean. Very well taken care of.

We were on deck 9, and our stateroom was awesome. Once again, our attendant, Arturo, was the best. The room was a decent size, and didn't feel cramped. The bathroom was a little small, but that is to be expected, I think, on a boat. The view from our window was breathtaking.
Overall, it was a seedy tourist trap. I prefer less developed areas, so I was kind of irritated after a couple hours. We went back to the ship very early to avoid the craziness.
Don't Miss: I wouldn't know.
Fantastic! It was really nice, because since we (the cruise passengers) were the only visitors at the time, it was really uncrowded and relaxed. The beach was lovely, there were plenty of options of things to do, and the BBQ lunch was laid back and yummy.
Don't Miss: Snorkling! So awesome.... except for the (non-poisonous) jellyfish.... they didn't sting, just made me itchy.

Pros: Wonderful service, stateroom attendant was awesome. (Thanks, Arturo!)

Cons: Unclear what was

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!