Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

An amazing trip

Sail Date: July 10, 2009

I WENT TO A ROYAL CARIBEAN CRUISE (MAJESTY OF THE SEAS) TO THE BAHAMAS.I WENT WITH MY GIRLFRIEND.IT WAS OUR FIRST CRUISE AND I HAVE TO SAY THAT EVRYTHING WAS AWSOME.THE SHIP WAS GREAT,BIG COMFORTABLE AND THERE WERE A LOT OF ACTIVITIES TO DO INSIDE. THE SERVICE WAS EXCELLENT.ALL THE STAFF WAS REALLY NICE AND FRIENDLY.FOOD ELICIOUS PRIVATE BEACH WAS BEAUTIFUL,BUT THE ONLY THING THAT I MISSED THERE WAS THE BANANA BOAT.FROM ONE TO TEN I WOULD RATE THIS TRIP WITH A 10!!!WE HAD A REAL HONEYMOON!

Pros: The food and the great service

Cons: none

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? No.

you definitely must go to paradise island,the beach was great!!!!
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)