Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

The best Vacation so Far.

Sail Date: May 29, 2009

Traveled As: Family w/young children

Overal it was a great experience for me and my family, we can't wait to do it again.
I will recomend that on Coco Cay, they should let people finish eating we were on line after spending all day on water and before we even got to the food they pick up all of it in our eyes and we had it to just walk away from it..
Other than that everything was amaizing.

Pros: Everything

Cons: they pick up the food at coco cay when people was still on line.

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!

Well this was not great, my daughter was only 4 weeks from turning 3 years old, she potty train and its been on daycare since she was 8 months, its a kid that would follow instructions, they did not allow me to drop her at the day care and that was disapointing I could see if she was a baby that was never on daycare of if she was wearing diaper,.
So I think the rules could adjust for some ocations. We were really looking to go and gamble at the casino or dancing.
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
star raining but then clear and we spend the day on water.
Was raining and could not do much,...