Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Wish I could live onboard! Great cruise!

Sail Date: December 26, 2008

This was my first cruise everybody to be honest and I had no idea what to do or not to do (lol). After getting onboard and finding all the daily activities list in my stateroom daily made navigating the ship and all her events very , very easy. I found myself having to make a to-do-list so I wouldn't miss anything . Just as a note there is so much to do you'll miss somethings that's why we just planned another cruise to caribbean again , but this time for 2 days longer hahahahaha . Happy sailing

Pros: I enjoyed all the activities and the staff was awesome . They made me feel like I was in heaven on the open seas. I recommend this ship to anyone looking for alot to do & if your single or married with kids everyone has fun on ship trust me (smile)!

Cons: The day we had to leave the ship I was very sad!

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!

I loved the ship it was easy to get around and very clean .
The food was good , but I kinda got bored with breakfast , because it was the same daily , but was warm and good each day.
Our stateroom was great . My first thought when I walked in was "man this is kinda small" lol but too be honest it was the perfect size and you won't be there, but just to sleep and you'll be so tired from all the fun that you won't wanna do anything else in the room , but sleep and shower as fast as you can so you can get back out there. LOL !
The crew and staff on the Majesty of Seas were nice and treated us like family . They knew my name the first day of the cruise. I was very happy with my stateroom service and the dining room staff's attention to detail and the way they walked us through all the night's and next days actvities . They were great!!!!!!
I can't say it enough (smile) lots and lots to do!! There's more to do then you can do in a life time it seems like , but we tried to do it all any way hahahahaha.
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
We loved this island the most because it had laid back markets and hammocks(wink). They also had a BB-Q for us on this island . The water and views were just wonderful . Very peaceful with lots of water activities for kids and adults .
Don't Miss: The beach side with the hammocks by coconut willies I got alot of sleep over there after swimming lol.
The straw market was great for anyone who wants something really hand made from straw. The rest of the shops straw products came from china(sad huh?). Also don't forget the Beach (smile).
Don't Miss: Do the tour of the city by land and boat it's only 3 hrs long and very informative you'll love it.