A Fantastic Birthday Cruise

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 29, 2007
Ship: Majesty of the Seas
Having never been on a ship before,I thought everything was impressive. I loved the dining areas, lounges, theatre,casino and my stateroom everything I saw was clean and nice.
I believe what impressed me the most was the food and the availability of food. I was never hungry and I missed alot of the buffets. The Windjammer buffets were great. I didn't want to go to bed because I kew I would miss something.

Everything was great. The only thing I would change would have been my dining time. I missed alot of the shows I wanted to see.

There was so much to do and so little time to do it. I truly enjoyed the comedian and the 70's show. I wish I had more time to participate in all the activities.

The ships staff was excellent. They went above and beyond to provide us with everything we needed to enjoy our cruise including preparing specialty meals for my son who was not able to eat the selected menus. I was even serenaded with cake and a songs for my birthday.

This was my first cruise so I had no comparison. However, I was truly pleased with everything and look forward to doing this again next year.

The stateroom was adequate and provided enough space to be comfortable. However, I would prefer a bigger bathroom on my next cruise. The shower in this stateroom was very small and had a curtain.
Because of the rain, we really didn't get a chance to enjoy much of this island. Don't know if there was much to see. Just seem to be a place to eat,swim and buy souvenirs.
Very disappointed in this trip. We made a mistake not booking a tour early and got an islander who choose to show us very little and took us to a souvenir vendor friend of his and then to the Atlantis hotel where he thought we would gamble which we did not do.Felt we did not get to see Nassau and a prescheduled tour would have been a better way.
Don't Miss: I would say the Atlantis aquarium

Pros: This was my very first cruise and it was my 65th birthday. I loved everything. I was truly impressed abbout how often my stateroom was cleaned. It seemed every time we showered and changed someone would reclean. That's what I call service. I felt like a Queen.

Cons: I didn't like the late dining. My assigned dining was the second seating and I wish I had been assigned the first. Although, the food selection was excellent, I felt that I would have had more time to do all the things I wanted and to attend all the fun shows and late night buffets.

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!