Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Cruise Fun!

Sail Date: December 15, 2006

This is a fun cruise to go on. There was always a lot of activities and games going on.

Pros: CoCo Cay Island is the most beautiful, well groomed island that I have ever seen!

Cons: The announcments that were very loud in the cabin.

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? No.

This is a smaller ship, with some ellegant qualities. The lounges were all large and set different moods through out the ship. The wallway to our stateroom was smelly! It was from the food left out from room service. The layout was easy to follow and that is hard for me to say because I always get lost!
The food was great! We really enjoyed ordering extras all evening long.
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
The best island I have ever been to. It is so well groomd and there are plenty of activities! It is a must see!
Don't Miss: Drink a CocoLoco!!!!
Atlantis is suck a beautiful resort and it is worth the four dollar cab ride to see the aquarium.