Great Cruise!

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 03, 2006
Ship: Majesty of the Seas
The Majesty of the Seas ship was beautiful and lived up to our expectations. It is an older ship but very much in great condition.

Food was wonderful! I did get brave and try some lamb and I did not like it but was quickly served another dinner of my choice. Our waiter was the best waiter and made sure we ate and ate until we were satisfied.

I thought there were lack of shows etc compared to Carnival

No complaints with staff!

Very clean and easy to navigate your way around. I think it was difficult to ever get an elevator so we did do alot of stair climbing.

Staterooms were a bit smaller than other cruise lines but the bed was comfortable. The room was always picked up while we were out and about.
We did not get to pull in because of rough seas. That was a big disappointment.
I love Nassau! The shopping is great and we look forward to going back.
Don't Miss: Atlantis

Pros: Everything was absolutely amazing. The service was unbeatable!

Cons: There was rough seas and we were unable to go to COCO CAY, but that was out of anyone's control.

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!