The Trip was Cool

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 16, 2006
Ship: Majesty of the Seas
The ship seemed to be in good shape and comfortable. It was easy to get around the ship. This was my first time on a cruise and it seemed to be a little boring. I felt as if there were not enough activities.

The food on this cruise was amazing. I really have to tip my hat to the dinners that were prepared for us.

The activities were very low. This boat needs to be upgraded in that department. Not enough excitment.

SHIP STAFF- All Ship Staff were great

Very Clean, very easy to get around

My room was very comfortable and clean. The young lady who was in charge of my section was great. She is very attentive and helpful.
Clear water, white sand and plenty of comfort.
ONE Word: ATLANTIS

Pros: I really enjoyed the CASINO

Cons: I really think that more activities need to added.