Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

The Trip was Cool

Sail Date: October 16, 2006

The ship seemed to be in good shape and comfortable. It was easy to get around the ship. This was my first time on a cruise and it seemed to be a little boring. I felt as if there were not enough activities.

Pros: I really enjoyed the CASINO

Cons: I really think that more activities need to added.

The activities were very low. This boat needs to be upgraded in that department. Not enough excitment.
Very Clean, very easy to get around
SHIP STAFF- All Ship Staff were great
The food on this cruise was amazing. I really have to tip my hat to the dinners that were prepared for us.
My room was very comfortable and clean. The young lady who was in charge of my section was great. She is very attentive and helpful.
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
Clear water, white sand and plenty of comfort.