Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Excellent Customer Service

Sail Date: March 17, 2006

This was the best vacation we have ever taken. We are planning on next year with the children this time. We had no idea there was so much to do for the kids of all ages.

Pros: Personal Attention

Cons: TOO Short!

Everything was within a short romantic walk!
I have never been so spoiled. What was nice about it is I could eat as much as I wanted and my wife could eat healthy, whether it be breakfast or late night snack.
I have always heard about the animals that are created for you by your stateroom attendant, but there is nothing like seeing it. P.S. Make sure to leave a pair of sunglasses in your cabin!!!
This was our first cruise and my wife was so worried about becoming sea sick. The first evening she was a little quesy. All the staff seem to sense it and they were either offering her Ginger Ale, or asking if she was feeling alright. Everyone was so attentive.
The only problem is there is not enough time to do everything.
We both were very interested in the children's activities because we knew the minute we stepped onto the ship that we would be back and hopefully with the children. After observing the children's activities we are definetly bringing them next year, unless we can go sooner.
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
Make sure you try the slide!! It was the best. We can't wait for our son to see this. As we were chosing our activities I found that we were chosing them as if we were children. It was awesome! We were just big kids and it is allowed.
Don't Miss: The water play ground and the GIGANTIC slide.
My wife would say the Straw Market! I am going to say the street vendors. I have never seen anything like that. Also the Hard Rock Restaurant has the best drinks after a day of shopping.
Don't Miss: I'll go with my wife and say the Straw Market.