Great Plans Outcome not so great

Maasdam Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Canada & New England Discovery (Boston To Montreal)
Sail Date: October 10, 2015
Ship: Maasdam

We were excited to join this tour.  Every thing was great until
I fell on pier facility, at Charolette PEI,and broke left wrist.  Cruise rep Tammy was most helpful getting me assistance with wheel chair, EMT's etci

After treatment at Queen Eliz Hospital was able to return to ship.  Every one on tender were very good getting me on and off tender as I ws now in a cast with a sling on my injured arm.

On board every one was very helpful, including staff on Lido deck and Guest Services with phone calls to a surgeon back in US so I was seen upon retirnong home and have already had surgery to repair break.

I did request refund of an excursion at Quebec as
I was unable to accompany my husband who did enjoy the excursion, however, I turned in my ticket to Guest Services and received it back saying I requested refund after deadline to cancel.  I was quite disappointed as we had to wait to see if I was up to even trying to go on it.  We also were only able to use our 100 minutes of wifi for about total of 15 minutes as all it did was search and not connect.
Once it did connect I was composing an email back home and screen went black and all was lost and "No connection" displayed.

really enjoyed commidean who replaced someone on Wed
Oct 14

N/A

was disappointed not able to approach window on foot. Have been on other lines that had bed arrangment on other wall that released window for standing to view out.

except for disembarkment day elevators were very efficient and I understand completely.