"the Time of Our Lives"

Maasdam Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

7 Night Canada & New England Discovery (Boston To Montreal)
Sail Date: June 07, 2008
Ship: Maasdam
From first glance at the ship, we knew this was going to be a trip for the ages, and it was!! We had a ball! The ships' crew could not have been more gracious and helpful. Everything was beautifully appointed and presented. Shows great, especally the comedian with the dummy. What a hoot! You might see the nail marks I left on the gangway door as my husband forced me off the ship at the end of the cruise. We can't wait to sail on the Maasdam again! Thanks everyone!
One of my favorites. Just beautiful

Pros: The service, the food , the chocolate on the pillpw, my own robe, the animal made of towels on my bed each night, the wonderful friendly warm staff, the beauty of the ship and the ports of call.

Cons: Not one darn thing!!

Recommends Maasdam? Yes!