Very saddening for being slightly less expensive.

Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Cruises: 2-3 cruises
Helpful Vote: 1

Overall rating:

Liberty of the Seas

7 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)

Sail date: March 08, 2020

Ship: Liberty of the Seas

Cabin type: Balcony

Cabin number: 9612

Traveled as: Singles/Friends

Review summary

I have literally told people for $40 more you can go on Norwegian and get 5 star service. I would rate this cruise a 2 star 1 star for BOBO 1 star for the live entertainment only: Carlo,Jamie, Quest show, Marriage show. DJ WAS HORRRRRRIBLE!

Embarkation

Ship experiences

Hot tub caught fire. The pools never had any music I literally had to bring my own speaker. The water slide was “weight limited” in a 240 power lifter with little to no fat.

This would be the only category I would give a decent review. Live shows were awesome Jamie the pianist was AWESOME Carlo in the huff and claw was AWESOME DJ Big PAPA: HORRIBLE.

I don’t have kids. Obviously.

Who serves well drinks to people who have drink packages? The only reason this is not a 1 is because Solobdan or “Bono” literally made our trip. That man needs to be teaching every single person on every cruise line customer service. I’m SHOCKED that he was doing dishes and waiting and bar tending the man deserve to be a lead bartender. He was literally the best person on the cruise by MILES.

Cleanliness was there it was just average nothing to brag about

Ship tip

Don’t.

Ports of call

Galveston, Texas

Texas is amazing.

Port wasn’t the problem. We literally had the worst time on the excursion and not only that it was extremely unsafe. I will never book another excursion through royal again. Someone should really contact me about that.

George Town, Grand Cayman

Port was fine again. We took a bus tour ride to the beach for $25 each... royal wants something similar to that for like $60 each. Thats when we officially decided no more excursions through the ship or royal. Excursion was pretty cool I guess

Falmouth, Jamaica

This is literally the most disturbing part of the trip. I actually at one point felt AFRIAD for my life.

Disembarkation