Fun Caribbean Cruise

Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Cruises: 4-6 cruises

Overall rating:

Liberty of the Seas

7 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)

Sail date: September 10, 2017

Ship: Liberty of the Seas

Cabin type: Inside

Cabin number: 6703

Traveled as: Large Group

Review summary

We have cruised several times before so my expectations were high especially since this was Royal Caribbean. I was a little disappointed as far as pool activities. There were 3 couples in our party and somehow our dinner table was messed up the first night. The second night we talked to the Head Waiter and he seemed very irritated but we did end up getting a table together. All in all we did have a good time and the ports were all good. I do think we will choose another cruise line for our next trip.

Embarkation

Fast and easy.

Ship experiences

All was good. Nothing was over the top amazing as far as food.

We are very active people so I think Carnival has a better variety of activities. Comparing Carnival to this Royal Caribbean cruise. We saw the cruise director all of the time on Carnival and had no idea who it was on RC until the 5th night.

This is good on all cruise lines in my opinion.

This is the first time we had an interior stateroom. It was just fine. We had all we needed.

Ship tip

If you are looking for fun, games, dancing by the pool this is not the ship for you. It is elegant and very pretty. The piano bar was great and Phil was amazing.

Ports of call

Galveston, Texas Did not visit port

We did an all inclusive beach break. While there we went parasailing. It was a great excursion.

George Town, Grand Cayman

We spent the day at Seven Mile Beach which was amazing.

Falmouth, Jamaica

We shopped. Purchased a bed from Cariloha. I am very excited about that. We also went on the horseback riding excursion that included riding in both the jungle and the water. It was an awesome day.

Disembarkation