Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Wonderful

Sail Date: October 09, 2016

Reviewed: 1 month ago

The food was the most rewarding. The customer service was outstanding. I had the most exciting vacation to date. The room was clean and all of the service personnel was quick to ensured you received the best service. I booked another cruise on the ship. I am looking forward to cruising with Royal Caribbean again.

I enjoyed the balcony fantastic view. The room was quite spacious I also enjoyed the fact that I had plenty of places to put my Items carried a board. The safe provided for inside the closet came in real handy and I appreciate the ease putting in a combination.
I enjoyed several shows doing the cruises they all were entertaining.
Ray Marcia was our waiter doing our dining time and he was outstanding. Ray ensured that we's received everything we wanted.
Michael actually took care of all our room needs. Micheal cleaned our room every day and every day we had a different character that he would present on our bed made up of towels. Michael insured that we had a program each day detailing the ship activities. Michael delivered excellent customer service.
The food with excellent and the service was outstanding they treated you like kings and queens.

Arrive early for ease though the boarding process.