Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Carnival is so Much better than Royal Caribben

Sail Date: August 07, 2016

I cruised with Disney twice. Carnival (long beach) twice but this was our first and last time we will ever cruise with Royal Caribbean. If anyone had told me that a cruise ship shuts down at 9pm. Have one show per evening and have their slides operating only 2-3 hours a day, I would have save my $$$ & enjoy myself more on Carnival. The foods was mediocre, even at formal dining. The desserts was gross and I have a sweet tooth. The staffs looked over worked and all looked grumpy until the 6th night when they were being extra nice to get more tips. I have never been so disappointed in any cruise experience as I have with our 7-day RC leaving out of Galveston, Texas. Thank goodness we booked amazing & fun excursions. Otherwise, our Summer vacation would have been a lost cause. I was in bed every night by 11 because they had one show showned at 2 different times. So once you see one show already, you're screwed. Nothing else to do. Even my 13th year old boy was bored to death Bc they had very limited activities for teens. My 15 year old daughter said the activities were so boring compared to Carnival & they set so many restrictions that it ruin their fun. They were being constantly harassed by the staffs. Don't jump in the pool. Don't be so loud. Don't run! Don't play in the pool!  Why don't u just tell the kids not to have fun!!! All the foods shut down at 9pm every night except for a pizza place that serves gross soggy pizzas that was so inconveniently located in the middle of the ship by their promenade mall. My lists of complaints is endless but I won't bore you with the details. Just know that you will be served very generic foods if you cruise w RC "Liberty of the Seas". Their new slide that was the highlight selling point either was open for 1 hours, then broke down for a few days. No staffs was ever around for the rock climbing. We were so bored, we walked 20 miles on the top deck throughout our 7 days because there was nothing to do. So save your $$$ and go on the Carnival instead!!!

Our balcony cabins were much smaller than the one we had with the Carnival. We didn't bother taking pictures Bc there was nothing to show off!!
Worst activities or lame ones!!!
One show per day with 2 different times 6:30 & 8:30pm
Grumpy staffs
Mc Donald's would have been better. But their fries was good.
Galveston, Texas
Electric bike and snorkeling was awesome
George Town, Grand Cayman
Falmouth, Jamaica
River rafting was slow but fun, not wild at all.

Don't Go with Royal Caribbean "liberty of the Seas!" All their slides have 2-3 hours operations limitations or they are shut down completely. The entire 7 day, I didn't even see the rock climbing open even once. Save your $$$ and go with another Cruise ship!!