Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Amazing Honeymoon Experience

Sail Date: May 29, 2016

Liberty of the Seas had a lot to offer us while on board the ship. They were very accommodating and provided a variety of shows and entertainment while sailing at sea. The food in the main dining was good, but I wish that there were more options to eat throughout the day without needing to spend money (hence why I dropped one of my stars). Other than that, the ship was great and my wife and I would love to sail aboard this ship again.

It worked, but it was kind of small. We weren't in the room that often so it didn't bother us at all.