Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

My cruise review

Sail Date: May 01, 2016

We had a good time, but was a little disappointed with the time we got to port in Grand Cayman. Our day was cut short due to the time of arrival at port and time we were able to get off ship. Also we had a hard time when it was time to pick up our pictures. We were told to pick them up after 3:00 p.m. and when we got there at 5:15 they were not ready and we were asked to come back after dinner which was 5:30. We got there about 7:00 and they were still not ready. We had to wait about 40 minutes for them to find them. This was my third Royal Caribbean cruise and had better experience on the other two. Our room attendant and waiters were great. We also had our friends with us on their first cruise and was disappointed for them.

Cabin was clean and well taken care of. It is a little small, but it is what we can afford and we make the best of it.
Boarding and getting of ship at home was a good experience.
Was disappointed with time we got to port in Grand Cayman and time it took to get off ship.
Galveston, Texas
George Town, Grand Cayman
We do not recommend Margaritaville. It is very expensive. My husband and I had hamburgers and I had one drink and my husband had two and our bill was $67.00. That is outrageous. Will never go there again.
Falmouth, Jamaica
Beautiful port to arrive to.

Liberty of the Seas is a beautiful ship and is clean. We enjoyed the ship.