Horrible Food, Massage Sales

Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 03, 2016
Ship: Liberty of the Seas

I was really dissapointed in the quality of the food. Thank goodness for the turkey  burgers, fries, and pizza on the buffet every night. Pizza wasn't great but lessor of two evils compared to most of the food. Still can't decide if they were putting nasty food out on the complimentary buffet to force you to eat at one of their expensive restaurants or not.

Second I paid a 150.00 for a massage which was amazing but then the therapist kept pushing products that I didnt need even after I told her I have a perscription face creams. Kind of ruined the relaxed state I was in from the massage.

That should not suprise me as you feel like you should avoid staff even walking in to the dining room they are trying to sell you something. Worse than the locals at the ports 😞

This was my 3rd cruise and I really liked norwegian better. Not as flashy as royal but still very nice for those that care more about  quality food and service.

Didnt bring kids

Service in cabin was great.

You should pack loys of sandwiches

I live here