OUTSTANDING

Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

Helpful Vote: 1

5 Night Bermuda (Cape Liberty Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 08, 2015
Ship: Liberty of the Seas

After reading some other reviews, I really wondered if I was on the same ship.  Boarding is boarding. I travelled with a group of 14 extended family members, ranging in age 12-80. Everyone had a great time.  Whoever said there wasn't a lot to do on board didn't take the time to read the Compass each day.  Trivia, Bingo, activities by the pool, music, comedian, the Quest.....we missed things because there were so many options.  We chose the beverage packages and we're glad we did ( but I would hardly call $6 for a beer "expensive" if I had to pay as I went). We booked a taxi to take us to Horseshoe Bay and everyone is still raving about how beautiful it was..Waverunners were excellent. (Rent right thee at the port..very nice people and our guide , Ryan, was great). Service EVERYWHERE on ship was 10+. ( hint, get drinks from waiters out by pool. Much faster than waiting at the bar. Throw the waiter a $5 tip to start, and you never wait for service). This was my 5-6th cruise and I go in with high expectations and RCCL has never let me down.

N/A