Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Purser

Best 4 days of my life...

Sail Date: April 02, 2015

I am a teen and I just got back from the cruise this morning at 9:30. There was an AMAZING teen program with a party every night and tons of activities during the day. When they say it's an international cruise, believe it! The incredible staff got to know you specifically as a person and it was so interesting to hear the different accents. I have made friends from England, Guatemala, Canada, Sweeden, Germany, Isreal, and all over the states. Everyone instantly clicked and everyone in the teen program became best friends. I wouldn't trade those four days for anything in the world. Best experience of my life- not to mention the 5 star food....

Cruise Photos

Don't only bring "just a few shirts, a couple shorts, maybe some dresses, a pair of flip flops..." you should pack as much as you possibly can!! Remember that you do fun stuff after you swim, you dress nice for dinner, and you wear something fun afterwards (EACH NIGHT) so be sure to pack to the max!

1 Comment