Almost Perfect

Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

5 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 09, 2015
Ship: Liberty of the Seas

The cruise and the amenities was great. The only thing is that the interior staterooms are really small, when it come to three guest in a room.  I was undermined when I booked my room through . It is best to call the cruise line to find the details of the room first.

Good food and many nationality to choose including resturant and bars.

Great for the young at heart, but not for some of the people of 60.

The casino was ok. Need to find more activities for adults.

There are many programs for children, skating, cupcakes, swimming, wall climbing,

The crew was nice, expecially the 6'6 tall person that deliverer room service. When he came through the door I was so excited to see that he was so tall but handsome.

Look like a mall, and out doors theme park, cozy whirlpools and swimming, its just beautiful.

The interior rooms was small but clean and comfortable.

If you have a late flight out of MIA or FLL, try going on the local tour. The airport can be stressful, I waited 10 hours at the airport, trying to save money, when I could have went on the tour and to the airport for the same price. Reserve your trip for next year now. Start budget payments now.

There was a long walk from the port to the ship, nothing to do there just on board
Nice, beautiful beach fronts and picnic
Shopping was great and all the waterfalls and tour.