Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Purser

Awesome Family Vacation

Sail Date: November 27, 2014

Traveled As: Family w/young children

I thought that the Liberty of the Seas was an excellent family experience.  Had a great time!!!

The kids camp was an added bonus for my 3 year old granddaughter who had a great time as well.

The pub on the Promenade Deck (Hoof & Claw I believe) seemed to be our meeting place after dinner and the entertainer was awesome.  I highly recommend visiting it at least once a day.

With 21 family members on the cruise, the only thing I was not pleased with was the first night in the dining area.  Didn't have everyone together like we wanted.  However, from the 2nd night on, it was great!

Cabin was great and so was the steward. Very clean and loved the towel monkey. My granddaughter thought it was the best!!
Ft. Lauderdale (Port Everglades), Florida
1/2 Senior Frogs is a must stop before you get back on the ship.