Make sure you get all the facts straight, especially pricing.

Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 01, 2014
Ship: Liberty of the Seas

Cruise as advertised on the web site was what I thought to be a really good deal.  Not so,   when I spoke to the agent ( after being on the phone for over 45 minutes with her)  the rate went up.. Oh sorry only one room left  at this low price...  and after much back and forth with the cruise line agent she told me that the final price was around $1,000.00  ffor two.  When in actual face the web site showed around only $189.00 per person and of course plus taxes.        And being seniors the boat was full of March break students,  nothing suitable for our age cruisers.   The casino was poor.  The food at the buffett was the same every day.  No variety.  Poor quality..    I would not book with  again.

Unhappy cruiser with booking at cruises .com and  Royal Caribbean.    I had booked and traveled on the Princess Line and the Queen Mary 11.  They were just wonderful .

Belize City, Belize Did not visit port