Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A little disappointed.

Sail Date: February 11, 2013

This being our third RCCL experience I found most of the staff not as helpful or friendly as the previous cruises. Right from the boarding with no direction, to the mix up of dining room seating that was inconvenient and terse.
The dining room service was sub standard compared to previous cruises but did improve. We were led to understand this was the second highest rated ship in the fleet but I find that hard to believe.
The ports of call were poor especially in Jamaica. We had our entire family onboard including our 9 month old Granddaughter which made up for the short comings by RCCL.
The announcements were muffled, hard to understand and in some parts of the ship could not be heard.
This is a nice ship with some good points but not all it was hyped up to be. I will cruise again with RCCL and hope I just got an exception to the rule.