Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

First Time Experience

Sail Date: February 11, 2013

This was my and my Husband's first cruise. I thought it was very very nice overall. I especially enjoyed the buffet, the shopping deals onboard and the shows. I do wish that there was more after-hours activities. It seemed that this ship was very family-friendly (which is good), but for those of us that like to stay up late, everything seemed to close down early. The my time dining was good, but the food selections were not that great. Small portions and very little seafood. I was unable to view the parades, as there was no place to stand to see it without a ton of people blocking the view. The exiting the ship for the end of the cruise was a nightmare. I stood on my feet for 2 hours and could not move. I was very near fainting before we were finally able to disembark. The overall experience was very good though, the crew seemed to get more friendly once their reviews were due. The maid was wonderful the entire trip though. It was a nice first-time cruise and we will do it again. Thanks
Buffet was excellent
small but nice
seemed to get more friendly on reivew time
Excellent, but more and after hours would be nice
Seemed to have a lot, but I have no kids
Games and shows were awesome
Would have liked more time to shop in Jamaica

Bring your kids on this one. Not a great one for couples with no kids. Do the shows and games, they were awesome. Skip the dining and do the buffet. If you do an excursion, make sure it is a short one so you can shop. Finally, check out the sales onboard. They had some nice deals.