Great Cruise

Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

4 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 23, 2012
Ship: Liberty of the Seas
The ship was beautiful. The shows were a lot of fun, especially the ice show which is so unusual to see on a cruise. All the staff is wonderful. I misplaced my kindle and realized it within 1/2 hour of misplacing it. When I got to the service area, one of the crew had already turned it in. I am so grateful for that.

My misplaced kindle was found by a member of the crew and returned to the service area within a half hour of my having misplaced it.

Pros: large hot tubs overlooking the ocean

Cons: The artwork was no where near as beautiful as on other ships

Recommends Liberty of the Seas? Yes!